• Carefully follow all directions given by your doctor or other healthcare professionals and never change the dose yourself.
• The usual dose of Duromine is one capsule a day.
• Swallow the capsule whole with plenty of water. Do not chew or open the capsules.
Buy Duromine Weight Loss Medication Online
Duromine is an anorectic agent indicated in the management of obesity as a short-term adjunct in a medically monitored comprehensive regimen of weight reduction based, for example, on exercise, diet (caloric/kilojoule restriction) and behavior modification in obese patients with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 kg/m2 or greater.
The treatment with Duromine can be initiated in overweight patients with a lower BMI (25 to 29.9 kg/m2) which increases the risk of morbidity from a number of disorders. Secondary organic causes of obesity should be excluded by diagnosis before prescribing this agent.
What should I know before I use Duromine?
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to phentermine or any of the ingredients listed at the end of the CMI.
There are a number of circumstances in which a person should not use this medicine or may need to use caution.
It is important to understand if these apply to you before taking Duromine (see the full CMI for more details).
Talk to your doctor if you have any other medical conditions, take any other medicines, or are pregnant or plan to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
How do I use Duromine?
- Carefully follow all directions given by your doctor or other healthcare professionals and never change the dose yourself.
- The usual dose of Duromine is one capsule a day.
- Swallow the capsule whole with plenty of water. Do not chew or open the capsules.
Duromine Dose information
The best time to take Duromine is first thing in the morning, as it can cause sleeplessness if taken at night.
It is important that you take the dose the doctor has recommended for you.
Taking more than the recommended dose will increase the side effects you experience and may not increase the effect on weight loss.
While taking this medication, your ability to drive or operate machinery may be affected. Take caution.
Side effects of Duromine
- Feeling more awake than usual and trouble sleeping
- Your heart seems to beat faster and harder
- Your blood pressure may be raised slightly
- Irregular heart beats
- Feeling restless
- Feelings of extreme happiness followed by depression and tiredness
What precautions should I take?
Inform your healthcare professional if:
- You are allergic to this medication or any of the other ingredients of this medication
- You are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding – inform your doctor immediately if you become pregnant while on phentermine.
- You are taking any other medications, including supplements, traditional medications and herbal remedies
- You have a history of or current medical conditions such as pulmonary artery hypertension, existing heart valve abnormalities or heart murmurs, moderate to severe arterial hypertension, cerebrovascular disease, severe cardiac disease, known hypersensitivity to sympathomimetic drugs, hyperthyroidism, agitated states or a history of psychiatric illness including anorexia nervosa and depression, glaucoma, history of drug/alcohol abuse.
Do not drive a car or operate heavy machinery until you know how Duromine affects you. Duromine can slow your thinking and motor skills and also may affect your vision.
30mg X 30 Capsules
There are no reviews yet.